Buckner retirement services coronavirus precautions are continuing to monitor in a pandemic. We are concerned about the safety of every resident. We take every precaution to ensure that residents remain safe while in Buckner retirement services care. Below is the Buckner retirement services coronavirus precautions policy.
As the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus) develops, we understand that there are concerns. Buckner retirement services coronavirus precautions are committed to the well-being and health of all residents and employees. As new information becomes available, Buckner retirement services continue to evaluate and respond. To keep Buckner retirement services communities safe, we are following the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CDC), State Departments of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Buckner retirement services will respond to the situation as it evolves and keep you updated as Buckner retirement services practices change.
For the latest announcements and information, please refer to the link below at the bottom.
Buckner retirement services coronavirus precautions transparency
Buckner retirement services coronavirus precautions continue to work hard to make sure that all residents and their families are aware of every coronavirus case in their area. Communication and transparency are two of the greatest tools Buckner retirement services have. We will continue to update Buckner retirement services coronavirus precautions pages on individuals under investigation and the test results in individual communities.
Read More: hip spacer precautions physical therapy
WHAT is PROCEDURE IF YOU ARE IN A POSITIVE CAUSE AT Buckner retirement services coronavirus precautions?
Buckner Retirement Services is aware of an increase in positive COVID-19, both in Texas as well as in Buckner retirement services local communities. Unfortunately, many local hospitals are overwhelmed and have to turn away patients. Residents and their families are urged to remain vigilant for safety and health. Buckner retirement services also recommend that everyone be aware of any possible symptoms. Each resident in our community is asked to help reduce the chance of passing the disease unknowingly to others. Buckner retirement services ask that all residents, regardless of whether they have been vaccinated, follow these best practices:
- When you visit one of Buckner retirement services’ indoor common areas, please wear a mask. This will help to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses.
- Please wear a mask if you are in enclosed spaces, such as the bus.
- Participate in Senior Living activities and practice social distancing when possible.
- When you’re in Buckner retirement services dining rooms, please practice social distancing and try to keep your table as small as possible.
- You should not be allowed to enter an apartment or room if you were recently exposed to someone with COVID.
- Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands as often as you can.
- COVID-19 symptoms can be severe. If you are experiencing them, please stay in your room and inform your doctor or medical team. You may experience shortness of breath or fatigue.
- Invite guests to your living space or apartment only if you are able. If you have guests who want to share a meal, you should prepare a ready-to-eat meal for them to take to your apartment.
Read More: sinus precautions after tooth extraction
HOW DOES BUCKNER RETIREMENT SERVICE HELP WITH THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC?
Buckner Retirement Services continues to work hard to make sure that all residents and their families are aware of every coronavirus case in their area. Communication and transparency are two of the greatest tools Buckner retirement services have. Buckner retirement services will continue to update Buckner retirement services pages on individuals under investigation and the test results at individual communities.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BUCKNER RETIREMENT SERVICES
We want each resident to have the best possible experience in the Buckner Retirement Services communities. Contact them for more information on the Buckner Retirement Services COVID-19 Policy.